The downloads below have been made available by Matt Shepherd, Peter Shaw and Felicity Crotty. They were used at the Natural England Soil Mesofauna course which ran at FSC Preston Montford on March 7th - March 10th 2014.
Please note that some of the resources on this page should not be redistributed without permission from the authors. So please keep them and the URL of this page to yourself. Contact us first if you want to pass anything on.
- Soil mesofauna - introduction
- Soil mesofauna - monitoring, barcoding network & recording
- Springtails - introduction
- Springtails - the FSC key
- Springtails - the entomobryomorpha
- Springtails - the poduridae
- Springtails - the symphypleona and neelipleona
- Soil mites - introduction
- Soil mites - preparation for identification
- Soil mites - the major groups